I hate blogs where they write about their whole family history before getting to the recipe. Just get to the point!
Banana Nut Muffins
Preheat oven to 350
1/3 c melted butter
1 1/2 c bread flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Walnuts and Brazilian Nuts
1. Mash bananas in large bowl. Stir in melted butter.
2. Stir in sugar, egg, and vanilla. Then add in baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and stir everything together.
3. Add the flour and some nuts and stir until mixed.
4. Divide into 12 muffin cups. I used spray and spooned right in the pan. You can use liners. Add nuts on top.
5. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.